Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Hampshire

Well, I am giving it a try again -- blogging that is. I have failed miserably in the past, but I am going to give it a try again.

Right now the hubby and I are in New Hampshire dog sitting for about a month for my sister and brother-in-law. It is absolutely beautiful here and it is not even peak season yet for the foliage. I have not taken any pictures yet but I will be doing that in the days to come. I have, however, been crafting up a storm. No pictures of that yet either, but I do promise them soon.

I have made a set of pillowcases and quilted a christmas tree. You have to see the christmas tree to understand what I did. I could not believe how easy peasey it was. On my list is a quilt and some knitting, of course.

Today we have to go to the food store and we will be going to Market Basket. It is the best food store I have ever been to price wise and in these times, getting more for your buck is a great thing.

Well, that is aofr now, I just wanted to get this thing started. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blog world - I've been wondering what had happened to you!

    ReplyDelete