Friday, October 23, 2009

Not Much To Report

As the title indicates, I dont have much to report, but I really want to keep up with this blog.

I started a new quilt. If only my camera worked on this computer! I am really enjoying it. As a matter of fact, I am enjoying it so much that I have not touched my knitting for two days. Not that I dont love my knitting, its just that, well, I guess its a new love syndrome. You know how it is, something new and exciting so you can't get enough of it.

Today, I am going back to Joanne's because they are still having a huge sale and I have coupons, so I can't let them go to waste. I am not sure what I will buy. I know I need to get the batting for my quilt, but they also have yarn on sale and, of course, one can never get enough of yarn.

So, enjoy your day and enjoy your crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment