Sunday, October 18, 2009

What I have been up to

Well, I have to say that it has been a very productive past couple of days. Although I have not started any knitting yet, and yet means it has to happen soon because I think I am going through withdraw, I have cut out a quilt and started to put it together.

Unfortunately, my camera is not compatible with my sister-in-law's computer so I have no pictures. I will tell you that it is called a "scrappy quilt" which consists of a mixture of blues and greens. The layout is not quite as I had pictured, but it definitely has a scrappy look to it.

The weather here in New Hampshire is definitely Fall like, almost winter on some days. The trees are just getting more and more beautiful with the red, orange and gold. We are expecting a rainy day today, which is always a good day to stay in and craft. Exactly what I plan to do.

Tomorrow, I am going to go to the local hospital and volunteer some time making stuffed dolls for their Boo Boo Baby program. A bunch of women get together on Mondays and make these little dolls to give out to the children that come in so they may have something to comfort them. They turn out very cute, and nice and soft. My sister-in-law usually does it, but since she is away, I was asked to take her place. They need all the help they can get and I am more than happy to do it.

I am really disappointed that I don't have any pictures for you, but believe me when I get home, be prepared for plenty of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment